supermarket shelf digital signage display e-paper shelf display
|FOB Price:||US $ 1 - 50 / Piece | Get Latest Price|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 Piece/Pieces 1000|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Piece/Pieces per Week 100000|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union|
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: PERTIE
- Model Number: e-ink
- Size: 0-50cm
- Shape: Other
- Anti-wind Ability: Strength
- Classification: epaper display
- Thickness: less than 1mm
- Flexile: yes
- Power supply: battery (free from wire)
- Battery life: 5-6 months without change battery
- Visual angle: 180°
- Contrast: even under sunshine it is readable
- Maine material: electronic paper
- Color: full color display or monochromedisplay
- Friendly to environment: yes
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1st step: bubble bag for each item; 2nd step: one small box pack one bubble bag; 3rd step: small box packed into one inner box; 4th step: inner box packed into master carton box. All are strong for export transportation.|
|Delivery Detail:||3-8 weeks according to your quantity|
Specifications1.non light reflective
2.180 viewing angles
3.e-paper POP indoor advertisement
PERTIE TECH designs and creates solutions for our customer to deliver long lasting, affordable, portable motion (without wires)EPAPER DISPLAY to places where it was once thought impossible or impractical.
What is PERTIE E-PAPER DISPLAY different from others?
An independent study from the Stockholm School of Economics was recently conducted by Assistant Professor and Dean of the Nordic School of Retail Management Jens Nordfalt. Subsequently awarded a prize by The Swedish Retail Institute, HUI, the study tested electronic displays for two product categories with two distinct messages. Several instore experiments were conducted where observations, questionnaires, customer eye tracking, sales data and verbal data collection were used to give the thesis a solid ground. The study also investigated what made the customer consciously notice or not notice the dynamic display. The results indicated:
1. Electronic paper displays increase purchases as well as influence customer associations and intentions. There was a 64% increase in customers picking up the specific products in their shopping baskets.
2. Electronic paper displays are able to grab the customer’s conscious and unconscious attention. In the study 34% of the respondents consciously noticed the dynamic display.
3. Electronic paper displays were most effective for “selection-products”; i.e. when customers are faced with multiple choices in terms of brand and product varieties in store.
4. Different messages on the displays could influence customer associations to a brand positively or negatively.
It is interesting that the study also compared effects of in-store flat screen TVs, used as a marketing tool. Only 3% of respondents noticed the TVs. One of the reasons for this could be that electronic paper displays can be located right in front of the product. Since TVs are considerably more expensive for promotional use and requires more permanent installations, this clearly adds to the attraction of electronic paper displays as a marketing tool for brand owners.
How does PERTIE E-PAPER DISPLAY work?
See the following animated display sequences, step by step to reach the animation display effect and make your products dynamic and dance:
Why PERTIE E-PAPER DISPLAY can reach animated display effect?
Electronic paper is the key point concerned for this animated effect.
Electronic ink is a proprietary material processed into a film for integration into electronic paper displays.
The principal components of Electronic ink are millions of tiny microcapsules with the diameter of a human hair. In one incarnation, each microcapsule contains positively charged white particles and negatively charged black particles suspended in a clear fluid.
When a negative electric field is applied, the white particles move to the top of the microcapsule where they become visible to the user. This makes the surface appear white at that spot. At the same time, an opposite electric field pulls the black particles to the bottom of the microcapsules where they are hidden. By reversing this process, the black particles appear at the top of the capsule, which now makes the surface appear dark at that spot.
Now you may get some rough idea of E-PAPER DISPLAY.
Any idea to make your product with this new concept?
Please just feel free to contact us with the contact information of PERTIE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED COMPANY listed in Alibaba.com. Let's work together to make your idea come true!
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|