Name Brand trade show displays for EL advertisement epaper display
|FOB Price:||US $ 1 - 100 / Piece | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Piece/Pieces trade show displays|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Piece/Pieces per Week trade show displays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
- Brand Name: epaper display
- Model Number: trade show displays
- Classification: advertisement product for magazine advertising
- Thickness: less than 1mm
- Flexile: yes
- Power supply: battery (free from wire)
- Battery life: 5-6 months without change battery
- Visual angle: 180°
- Contrast: high contrast in BRIGHT surroundings,
- Maine material: electronic paper
- readable: even under sunshine
- Color: full color display or monochromedisplay
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||trade show displays
1st step: bubble bag for each epaper display;
2nd step: bubble bag packed into one inner box;
3rd step: inner box packed into master carton box;
4th step: all master cartons wrapped with protection film.
All are safe for export transportation.
|Delivery Detail:||3-8 weeks according to your quantity for trade show displays|
Specificationstrade show displays
1.Electronic paper with very light weight
2.Extremely power efficient
Name Brand el advertisement epaper display
PERTIE TECH designs and creates solutions for our customer to deliver long lasting, affordable, portable motion (without wires)EPAPER DISPLAY to places where it was once thought impossible or impractical.
What is PERTIE E-PAPER DISPLAY different from others?
An independent study from the Stockholm School of Economics was recently conducted by Assistant Professor and Dean of the Nordic School of Retail Management Jens Nordfält. Subsequently awarded a prize by The Swedish Retail Institute, HUI, the study tested electronic displays for two product categories with two distinct messages.
Several in-store experiments were conducted where observations, questionnaires, customer eye-tracking, sales data and verbal data collection were used to give the thesis a solid ground. The study also investigated what made the customer consciously notice or not notice the dynamic display.
The results indicated:
1. Electronic paper displays increase purchases as well as influence customer associations and intentions. There was a 64% increase in customers picking up the specific products in their shopping baskets.
2. Electronic paper displays are able to grab the customer’s conscious and unconscious attention. In the study 34% of the respondents consciously noticed the dynamic display.
3. Electronic paper displays were most effective for “selection-products”; i.e. when customers are faced with multiple choices in terms of brand and product varieties in store.
4.Different messages on the displays could influence customer associations to a brand positively or negatively.
It is interesting that the study also compared effects of in-store flat screen TVs, used as a marketing tool. Only 3% of respondents noticed the TVs. One of the reasons for this could be that electronic paper displays can be located right in front of the product. Since TVs are considerably more expensive for promotional use and requires more permanent installations, this clearly adds to the attraction of electronic paper displays as a marketing tool for brand owners.
How does PERTIE E-PAPER DISPLAY work?
See the following animated display sequences, step by step to reach the animation display effect and make your products dynamic and dance:
Why PERTIE E-PAPER DISPLAY can reach animated display effect?
Electronic paper is the key point concerned for this animated effect.
Electronic ink is a proprietary material processed into a film for integration into electronic paper displays.
The principal components of Electronic ink are millions of tiny microcapsules with the diameter of a human hair. In one incarnation, each microcapsule contains positively charged white particles and negatively charged black particles suspended in a clear fluid.
When a negative electric field is applied, the white particles move to the top of the microcapsule where they become visible to the user. This makes the surface appear white at that spot.
At the same time, an opposite electric field pulls the black particles to the bottom of the microcapsules where they are hidden. By reversing this process, the black particles appear at the top of the capsule, which now makes the surface appear dark at that spot.
Now, more brands are favored with this EPD solution,
Will you be the next one?
Please send the email to us.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!